What is favicon ....?A favicon (short for 'favorites icon'), are little icons associated with a particular website or Blog, shown next to the site's name in the URL bar of All browsers. The most common sizes for favicons are: 16x16, 32x32, 48x48, 64x64 and 128x128, Choose your favicon size and lets read below.
- Read Must : How To Submit Blogger Sitemap To Google
Why To Use Favicon ?
- Using favicon your blog/site look like professional designed blog/site.
- Favicon is face of any blog/site.
- If you want to have an professional designed website/blog then add favicon for full professional look
How To Create Favicon for Blogger ?
Read below for simple steps on How To Create Favicon Online and Free for Blogger blogs.
- Go to this link Click Here
- Drag pointer and make your favicon (Use animations)
- In left sidebar you can choose your favorite color
- After completing above steps scroll down and in 2nd footer menu with title of Preview you can see Download Favicon button just click on it and download your favicon
If you have an image of your favicon then read below steps and forget above first 2 steps
- In left sidebar click on Import Image button
- Choose image from your computer with these limitations → Supported file types: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, bmp, ico, cur and Max. file size: 5 MB,
- Then click on upload button,
- Your favicon is created now scroll down and download it.
How To Use Favicon In Blogger ?
- Sign in to blogger → Select Blog
- Go to its Layout Section → Favicon (edit)
- Upload downloaded Favocon → Save.
Editing and making Favicon for blogger I think easy after our above methods, If you have any problem then leave a comment blow.