PHP Is The Biggest Server Side Scripting Language Used These Days and Its Major Benefits Is That It Is Open Source.Blogger Dosen't Support PHP Now Below Is The Minor Tweak To Use PHP On Blogger. With this simple trick you will be able to use PHP on blogger frequently.Read Must : How To Create Favicon Online and Free for Blogger Blogs
Host PHP coding on Free Hosting websites
First We Need a Free PHP Hosting website account To Host Our PHP Files. Recommended Sources Of The Free Hosting Websites are Given Below. You can freely use below websites for hosting your PHP work for free.
- Or You Can Search On Google
Learn How To Use PHP on Blogger
2. Now Upload Your PHP In It.
3. Now Its Type To Put Your PHP Files Into Blogger Blog By Using Iframe Or By This Code.
4. Replace Red Colour Link With Your PHP Link.<object data="http://YOUR_PHP_LINK.php" height="500" type="text/html" width="600"></object>
- NOTE :- Adjust Hight And Width Accordingly. (See bold text -500 and 600).
Now see your blog post in PHP, I think its enough for creating your blog posts on blogger.com in PHP. if any problem persists then feel free to leave a comment. We will publish many other tricks on PHP in Blogger stay tuned.