Easy Blogging Tips for PET Bloggers
1. Research and Create a blogIf you already have a blog than leave it, and read 2nd tips. If you want to start a new blog than follow me. By research I mean, you have to search on web that what type of pet blogs on the top list. You can use many keyword suggestion tools and also other trend searching tools to find-out effectiveness of keywords.
After having a long list of keywords with short competition, than make a blog on related keyword and start posting.
2. Type of Content people Loves on Pet blogsAfter creating a keyword optimized and new blog. Now it's time to publish great articles on it. The main part of a blog is content (blog posts). If you have informative content than visitor will stuck on your blog and visit it again and again. You know how to have great content on your pet blog ?
Just visit any nearby store of pets. Ask them questions like "What pets love to eat?, How they train pets not to jump on people, How pets grow quickly and etc...! Also visit market and review some products on your blog.
3. Engage with visitors of your Pet blogThis is a helpful tip for pet bloggers. People will ask you many question on your blog posts. If you answer them quickly with a positive tip. Then! They will share your blog on their social media profiles and also they will tell their fellow pet lovers to read your blog.
Make a forum on your blog or you can tell visitors to ask their questions on commenting form and contact us page. It will make sense.
4. Buy a Pet and try to do Videos on your blogIf you own a pet than your visitors will trust on you. Because! They can see that you have a pet and you know how to train it and many other things. Also! With a pet your videos will give your blog traffic a boost. Videos in blog posts is a next SEO strategy. People will share your videos and you can get higher traffic.
Buy a product give it to your pet for eating, wearing any type of product you bought. Make a live review and upload it to your blog.
5. Choose a Pet friendly blog themeNow its time to have a responsive and pet friendly blog theme/template. If you have pet images like cats, dogs etc on your blog's header, next to blog title. Than! It will represent you as great resource of pet blogging.
Try to design a theme with your own mind. If you are not good in this work. You can buy a gig from Fiverr or you can ask us.