We are with you. I know writing about yourself or you can call it myself is not a easy task. We can write about other things and other persons. As we can write on their positive things.
What if we have to write about us? This becomes a headache for many bloggers. Even many professional bloggers can't do this.
Why a Meet Me, Who I am or About Me Page is Important?These type of pages boost your professionalism at your industry. You can have more engagement on your blog. Also many professional says that these type of pages help you in getting approval from major companies like Google Adsense.
- People will know more about yourself and your mission
- You can have verified pages over social media networks
- You can make trust in reader's heart
- People will follow you as they follow your blog
Find about Yourself and your AudienceWriting to the point and for a likely audience is a key-point.
First of all: Try to know what type of audience you have on your blog. You can follow some guidelines
- The niche you are blogging on
- Searching keywords which send you traffic
- Some top pages of your blog
To know about yourself is easy. You can ask your girlfriend/boyfriend to make a article on yourself (joking). You have to write it with your own hands. Try to cover below listed things:
- About your name and country
- About your favorite game and hobby
- What you love to write for your blog
- What you want to do in near future
- What you got from your blogging world
Simple formula: If you don't want to your sister or dad read it. Then! Don't write it.
Mind it: Honesty is the best policyYou are a human and you loves to read original and good stories of others. If yes? Then why you wanted to write a fake story about yourself?
Just write those things which are in you naturally. Don't add any add-on.Many times fake about me pages can lead you to the more money. But! In the other hand you will lose your soul and realism.
- Even on an interview you can't speak rightly, as you can't remember fake things about you. You can only remember original stories about yourself.
Help your readers, know more about youAs all other story tellers.
Try to cover all your winning and losing moments on your about me page.
It help your reader to determine your truthfulness. Try to add as much text as you can. But! As I said only add original things not fake.
- Include your social media profile links on that page like Facebook, Twitter and Google+
Conclusions:Truth is what can give us pleasure. Try to say only truth. Add your about me page's link on main navigation and add a about me banner at your blog's sidebar area.
Stay with us for more pro tips. Happy Blogging! :)