Alexa and Google page rank is used for knowing a blog's popularity on internet. Many advertisers will look at your Alexa ranking before buying ad space on your blog. Alexa is a best tool for bloggers and marketers. Alexa will update your site's ranking number on daily basis and also show the backlinks and rank in countries. Alexa recently got new professional look, therefore some of the previous coding of Alexa widget will don't work fine. Don't you worry I have found a best way for adding a Alexa rankings widget into any blog. Now read below. NOTE: Now you can add an Alexa Widget on Blogger and WordPress blogs.
Adding Alexa Widget to your Blogger blog
1. Go to blogger >> Select your blog >> Go to its Layout section and click on Add a Gadget button
|1st code and preview|
|2nd code and preview|
3. Choose a preview and Just replace yoursite.com with your blog URL and click on Save button.
Adding Alexa Widget to your WordPress blog
Hmm! Alexa widget for WordPress is available now. You can its latest version download it from here. Now follow below steps.
- Upload the Alexa Rank Widget directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Install and activate Alexa plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to "Alexa Rank Widget" option to configure the Alexa rank button
|Edit as you want to show Alexa widget on your WP blog|
So! That was a tricky post about adding Alexa rank widget on your Blogger and WordPress blogs. Hope you love our posts. Stay connected for more exciting content and tips. We will do our best for you :) Happy Blogging!