This is another article for newbies at blogger, as you all know CSS codes are best part of template editing, you can give your blog's template a professional look with some CSS codes, there are many CSS codes available on lots of blogging niche website/blogs and coding forums. You can easily get awesome styled widgets in CSS coding and also in HTML but CSS is a best language for coding. Many newbie blogger got some problems while adding it into blogger templates.Yes! this is not a easy to do task for newbies so I have created this tutorial for beginner bloggers.Ready to learn How To Add CSS Codes To Blogger Templates ? Than read below article carefully.
Adding CSS Codes Via Edit HTML areaThis is easy and most used method, All new and pro bloggers can use it easily, but some of newbies at blogger.com found difficult to find CSS coding area in blogger edit HTML page, so read below and learn How To Add CSS Codes via Edit HTML Page.
- Go to blogger.com and log in,
- Select your blog and go to its Template section,
- Now click on Edit HTML button,
- Click on any side of HTML area and press Ctrl+f
- A search bar will appear. Now find ]]></b:skin>
- Above ]]></b:skin> paste/type your CSS code > Click on save Template.
Adding CSS Codes Via Blogger Template Designer
This is such a easy editor for blogger templates, all pro and new blogger users can use it easily, so lets read below for knowing how to use blogger template designer.
- Go to blogger.com > log in,
- Select your desired blog > go to its Template section,
- Click on Customize button, a new tab interface will open,
- Now click on Advanced tab, paste/type your favorite CSS coding in right side box,
- Give a space in end of coding and click on Apply to Blog button.