How To Check Blog Loading Speed ?First of all check your blog loading speed. If you think, that your blog take too much time to be fully loaded then implement our strategies. Here I want to give you a best tool to check blog loading time.
- You will get mobile insights and computer insights of your blog.
- You can get information about problems with your blog.
2. Optimize Images, Re-size Images - Don't use too many images on your blog and in your blog posts. Use color codes avoid using background images. If you want to use some images then optimize all images and resize for faster loading. Tip: If you are on WordPress then use SmushIt plugin.
3. Avoid Popups, Don't use So Many Ads Spaces - If you have popups on your blog then remove it. Don't use subscription and advertisement popups. If you want to earn money with your blog then go ahead and start earning but don't use so many ads spaces. Use 2/3 ads units per page for better loading speed.
4. Show Minimum Number Of Posts On Blog's Homepage - This is must to do step for reducing loading time of your blog. You can easily do it with some clicks. Show 5/7 posts on homepage of your blog. If your blog looks better then you can show 3/4 post on homepage this will surely boost your blog loading time.
5. Use Smart Coding in Blog Theme/Template - We can see on the internet there are many websites and blogs daily. But if we like any webpage's design then we will visit it again and again even we will bookmark it. And the best thing about a webdesign is loading time. If you have a best looking theme/template on your blog and it also load faster then your blog visitors will love it. So while choosing a design for your blog make sure that it coded with great coding skills.