Did You Know ?::: "We-Blog" name was made by Jorn Barger and its a merge of two words, Web and Log. "Blog" was coined by Peter Mertholz.
10+ Interesting Facts About Blogging
1. Facts about Counting of BlogsThere are more than 1.55 billion blogs was created till date. A new blog is created somewhere in world in half a second. There are about 31 million people in the US who used to blog.
2. Facts about Age Group of BloggersHere is an interesting fact: Approximately 53% bloggers have dominated blogging in the age group of 21 to 35. It means, the youth is addict to blogging and online working.
3. Facts about Blogs ReadersMost people read blogs at morning and twice a day. Most blog readers read blogs at 7am to 10am. Blog sharing peaks at 7am and blog commenting peaks at 7:30am/8am.
Did You Know?::: The first blog was created: Links.net by Swarthmore college student Justin Hall.
4. Facts about Blogs LanguagesMore than 60% of blogs are in English language. Rest of blogs are in Urdu and other famous languages. English language is best for blogging in future.
5. Facts about Blogging Stats20% of blogs are updated on daily basis. Only 40% blogs are active on Internet. Blogging 20 times a month will earn 2 times more traffic and money than the others.
6. Facts about Social Media for bloggingBloggers on an average uses 5 social media platforms to promote their blogs. Most used social medias sites are Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Did You Know?::: More than 80 languages are utilized in the blogosphere.