For becoming literally good in blog posts and making reputation in reader's heart. We have to learn a lot. Your blog's ranch will become greener after implementing below tips. Let's read!
|Image by brit.co|
A Do It Yourself (DIY) Guide For WritersHere is a organized guide on writing a better and great blog post on any topic. Let's learn how you can do it.
Give Priority To Your Audience's DemandsThis will create an ease in finding new topics to blog on. Before writing on any topic, firstly take a review for what your audience like to read on your blog. Be in perceive using below methods:
- 1. Do a audit your blog's performance on daily basis
- 2. Underlying methods can be a good choice
Use your top ten last seven days posts and also your top 10 last month's posts. Use them for creating new title of a your new blog post. Using them you can find new topics related to your audience's likes.
- 3. Curate ideas from your audience's comments
Others can take benefit out of it. You can reply to readers comments and than ask for re-commenting on your newer posts. Sometimes readers can thought you a good tip. Don't forget them. Do add those comments to your next blog posts.
Start With A Solid Title!Yeah! After above methods you can easily create an title for your next blog post. Just write in your title bar and start writing about. With a solid blog post title you can focus on your writings. Read more!
- 1. Use a to-the-point title
- 2. Just write what you think
- 3. Just write, write and write
Let's format your copyAfter searching, researching and writings. It's time to design your blog post for a perfect eye-catching content piece to reader. Pamela Wilson says:
"Writing less and styling your text so it’s easy to read could be all you need to do to attract and hold attention."
- 1. A good and organized article can be a fruit to your reader
- 2. Don't break up the text
Yup! You can design your copy to the high level. For example: You have a 1200 words article written, would you like to delete 200 words just for sake of breaking text?. Probably no one like to do this shit.
- 3. Instead breaking the text format it professionally
Try to design your copy using some good techniques, like below ones.
- Use headings: Headings can be a good choice for making an article point to point
- Bullet and Numbered lists: It can be a good move for tips and other type of article.
- Bold text and images: You can add a featured (high quality) image and bold the must read text in blog post.
Other items to addYou can add more things in your blog post if needed.
- Try to add a related post plugin in half-end of blog posts.
- Try to add some social share buttons below title of articles.
- After 75% area of full article you can add a CTA. It can be good move for generating more leads.
Make use of your blog's sidebars. Add top blog post links to sidebars and also add some recent/related blog post too.