As a blogger we all wants to create good articles for our readers and search engines. And for this we work hard to make a great plan for all our draft articles.
According to Amit Singhal we should think like a Google engineer. You should try to engage your reader more with your content not only with your web-design. As people only search on Google for getting answer to their queries.
To be in the industry for a high rank we have to SEoptimize our blogs. SEO is a key step for your rankings, so try out our guidelines.
1. Think with yourself, what you can write easily?Just think about what topic you can cover like a master. What you can describe in your article? What is the theme of your blog post? What people can do after reading your guide? What is the benefit for your readers from your copy?
2. Do a deep research with keywords!Keeping bear in mind, search for a good keyword related to your main idea and then convert it with a long-tail keyword and research. The for step format formula is best for newbies.
- Title: A perfect title can boost your CTR
- Body: A descriptive article is better for SEO and your readers
- URL: Short URL is good for SEO and people to remember
- Meta Description: It is a good option for adding to the point descriptions of your articles
3. Create a short piece of writing on a particular topicTry to create headlines in very first seconds of your blog post.
Before writing a search engine friendly blog post. Try to cover the main idea and summarize it in four/three parts.
- Introduction: A starting paragraphs for writing main idea of b-posts
- Why Area (optional): It works in review articles. You can add a why to use xx product paragraph after introduction
- Body: After above to parts, now you can give main thing to your wordings
- Conclusions: At the end of all blog posts try to cover the results of your efforts
4. Organize your copyNow edit your article and make it unique.
After above 3 steps, now you can take your hot seat for typing as much text as you can on your topic. Keep it in your mind, that too much lengthy articles couldn't get readers attention. There is a chance for higher rankings at search engines.
But! Try to give only needy content. For example if you want to write a ultimate guide then you can write more then 2000 words in a blog post. For a quick guide you can write less then 1000 words.
5. Use high-quality and relative imagesYes! You can boost your SEO with images.
The alt text can be read by search engines and humans too. You can read it from any image available on our blog. Just hover on any image and a tinny popup will show you alt-text for that image.
The problem is search engine bots can't index your images without alt-tag. Adding alt-tag (alt text) is very easy in all blogging platform for now.
I suggest you: Use relative images and add a alt text line on each image you upload for your articles.