Expressing movements, tips, history or actions in a chart - with the result that someone or something becomes enclosed or surrounded by something else, is possible now by the use of Infographics.
You know what is Infographic? Google translate is best at describing it to you:
"a visual image such as a chart or diagram used to represent information or data"
1. Know your TopicTo gain informations about some topics, you have to know that topic very well first.
Knowing a topic instead searching content on a keyword worth you to get more information. More information means more exclusive infographics.
Exclusive charts/infographics tend to get more exposure, may goes viral. Read what help you in knowing a topic:
- Think about any new thing happening near you
- Give that thing a name
- Gain information from web about that thing
- Ask questions to public
2. Choose a LayoutTo select a relevant layout for your awesome infographics, you can follow below guidelines:
- For a history information graphic you can use stepwise layout
- For a data infographic you can use charts, icons and characters
- For a fun type infographic use some anime's images
You got the mind, which is powerful. Use it while creating and choosing an layout.
3. Create some ImagesAfter layout and topic.
Let's start styling it with awesome images. Don't search images on free image hosting sites (for infographics only).
Instead!! you have the ability to create some. For creating GIF images you can visit this blog post. Or follow below guidance:
- Use my recommended sites to create animations
- You can buy Fiverr gigs for creating awesome PSDs
- Go out from your home and capture the nature with your DSLR
- Open the Corel-Draw and try to create some good arts
4. Choose a FontHow you like to show your style in typeface of your infographics?
See what required for choosing awesome fonts:
- Font style
- Font size
- Font family
- Font name
5. Discover best ColorsColors can give your hard-work a plus.
Choose them wisely. For discovering best and suitable colors to your infographics, follow my tips:
- Use trendy colors only
- Green and Blue color are best choice at this time
- Use any new android smartphone to get inspiring color ideas
6. Renovate your InfographicsAll above steps done successfully?
Let's renovate your infographic and give it a final touch. Follow below steps:
- Change dimensions to accurate stats
- Try changing backgrounds and fonts
- Give sources a link back at the end of your infographics
- Create a feature image for your infographics
- Show them to some professionals before publishing online
Final touches:You know you can sell your infographics?
Yes it is possible, like you can sell images online you can sell infographics too.
I recommend you to upload and publish your hard-work under the umbrella of your own blog/site. Happy creating good, expensive and awesome infographics.