Any person (micro-blogger, blogger or social media user) can use hashtag system. It is easy as you just have to add your un-spaced text or word next to # character. You can use # tag at start of your text and any area you want to.
This is a great example for use of hashtag:
You want to search for United States #hot and #lovely events this year? Join me
1. Twitter Trends BoxThe Twitter is a mother of hashtagging.
One can have up to 7 trendy hashtags in a box (column) on the left sidebar of Twitter's home, discover, connect and me (profile) pages for desktop version. If you are at mobile or or any smartphone type device. You can get these information at discover page.
Everyone can change locations of trends to be shown. Also Twitter is techy to give you personalized hash tag information based on your following and search terms.
The information is real and worthy. No dead trends. Only live and fresh hashtags available for you to use.
2. Hashtags.orgIt is a Twitter hashtags data providing organization using API of Twitter.
Yes! It is a wonderful great tool available online with paid and free version.
After knowing about trendy hashtags on Twitter. You can take more in-depth information using this online tool. Read what you can do with this tool:
- Trend graph
- Prolific users
- Recent tweets
- Related hashtags
You can get information about users and:
4. Twubs.comEmbed hashtag and join the conversation.
Read what you can do with this tool:
- Instant related tags
- Direct post message with # tag
- See Twub members
- Embed hashtags
- See live feed from Twitter
- Read about users of searching tag (Contributors)
5. Topsy.comClaim to have hashtags data since 2006.
It is Gennie tool for searching about trends+hashtags because of:
- Change results according to your selected time
- Person to links, tweets, videos and more target types
- Select any language
You can get even more data if you pay them a little fee. Read what you can get:
- Ad free
- Top users, videos, images and links
- Detailed zoom
- 7 day history
- Filter by words, users and hashtags
- Top videos, images and links for each local trend
- Enhanced user interface functionality
You can use if for knowing about reach of any #tag and:
- Top contributors
- Most retweeted tweets
- Tweets timeline
- Follow top tweeters and get graphs
Final words:Now its up to you, how you utilize above tools and how you take benefits out of seven top and great to use for free hashtags searching tools.
If you want more from me on this topic. You can ask here in comments. Thanks for reading.